Sunday, January 17, 2010

Where to find one of a kind and elegant bath accessories?

I want to decor my guest bath. I am looking for victorian style bath accessories (soap dish,dustbin,toothbrush holder, tissue holder, etc). I tried lots of site but din't find anything that I like. around 2years back I decorated my brother's guest bath and I found very elegant bath accessories set from burlington cort factory; it was one of a kind and has lots of jewls on it. it gives such a royal look. Anyway I am in virgina.. please help me outWhere to find one of a kind and elegant bath accessories?
When you say Victorian, do you mean a white porcelain looking backdrop and floral? Kind of like this:





http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/bedandba鈥?/a>





Or do you mean something more like a fancy embellished set like this:





http://www.horchow.com/store/catalog/pro鈥?/a>





I was at ROSS today and saw a lot of really fancy sets. (More like the second option.) You can also try Marshall's and TJ Maxx if you


are looking for a fancy style without having to shell out a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment