Sunday, January 17, 2010

Children's bath accessories?

I'm looking for cute accessories to decorate a child's bathroom. I'd like to do a cute frog theme, with gingham accents would be great. I just looked on Target.com and didn't care for their frog stuff. Any ideas?Children's bath accessories?
After building our new home last year I decorated one of the bathrooms with a really cute frog theme and found a ton of stuff at walmart that was really great!! The other place I looked was JcPenny's and they had some cute things too. Good luck!Children's bath accessories?
Try Pottery Barn for Kids, or go to a Kid's Toy Store and buy some cute frog things you can hang up, frame, etc.
I got mine through Walmart!
I just visited Wal Mart and they have really cute frog things....You can also try Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond. They sell Frog items in gardening centers that you can purchase and hang on the wall or place in a dish w/water or gravel as a decoration.....
Try jc pennys

No comments:

Post a Comment