Sunday, January 17, 2010

What Type of Face, Bath & Body // Pampering Accessories Do You Use ?

To smell sweet or nice ?, ♥What Type of Face, Bath %26amp; Body // Pampering Accessories Do You Use ?
I range from many different products. Here are some cute stores you should check outt =].





Victoria's secret has alott of relii nice smelling stuff [[The beauty part]]


Bath and Body Works


The Body Shop [[My fav ! Has loaddss of pampering accessories]]


Or jus try perfume if youu want to smell nice.What Type of Face, Bath %26amp; Body // Pampering Accessories Do You Use ?
Instead of a perfume, which can smell too strong, i use body wash and lotions with matching scents.





My favorite is Bath and Body's Works body wash, bubble bath and lotion sets in 'SensuaL Amber'.





Its light and fresh smelling, and my bf loves it. ;)
I use a wonderful product. The body wash smells like citrus and there is a seas salt scrub as well. My shampoo smells like strawberries and kiwi.
my ma uses victoria secret lol
which type ur heart like u can use it
  • foot cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment